Personal Training | Small Group Training
Taking a Long Term Development Approach to building a youth athlete is imperative. Our program is unique because we use the latest research and methods not only on the physical, but also the cognitive development of a young athlete. We need to appreciate that all young athletes develop at different speeds and have different physical, mental, and emotional needs depending on what stage of development they are in.
Aspects of our Youth Fitness Program:
- Developing a healthy, active and happy athlete
- Introduction to speed, reaction, coordination training
- Developing strength, power, and endurance for sports
- Teaching them to develop healthy habits for life!
6 - 9 years old
- Build an athletic foundation.
- Get children active and foster an enduring interest in health, fitness, and sports participation.
- Enhance speed, agility, balance, coordination, and gross motor skills.
- Build confidence, leadership skills, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
10 - 19 years old
- Introduce your child to proper strength and conditioning training movements and techniques.
- Enhance long term athletic performance and maximize potential.
- Improve joint and muscle integrity while reducing the risk of injury.
- Increase speed, agility, strength, power, and endurance.